Default plot file .EPJ
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seemos

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2022 :  17:45:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Help please.

Unfortunately I am still having to use V21 under W7

Is it possible to force Plotting And Printing to open with my own EPJ instead of the default one?

I figured out how to modify and save EPJ plot files and save them to the Easy-PC program folder. I would have preferred to use a 'My Documents' folder but it looks as if it is the options are the program folder or per project folder.

Iain Wilkie

United Kingdom
1010 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2022 :  17:52:23  Show Profile  Visit Iain Wilkie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Within the Plotting & Printing window, click on "Open Plot", and select the plot file .... if its in another directory, just click "Job Dir" and navigate to the appropriate directory and select.

iain
Go to Top of Page

Peter Johnson

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2022 :  09:18:30  Show Profile  Visit Peter Johnson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, the program hasn't any provision to automatically open a job file. As you've discovered, the initial plot settings are based on the currently active design when the dialogue is opened. These settings are retained until the next Easy-PC session unless adjusted by the user (by, for instance, opening a job file). They reset when the program is closed.

You CAN set the job file directory. Click on the [Options] button near the top right of the plotting dialogue. The path setting for job files is in the top half of the options window. The program also automatically checks the directory of the current design as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: