All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 PCB Layout
 Pour Cooper Missing from Context Menu!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Chris55000 Posted - 07 Jan 2023 : 15:43:15
Whilst in the process of gathering parts to build a dual 30 V 0–3A power supply published by a Czech Republic Student in 2016, I noticed the original Copper Artwork provided by the student had several copper Pour areas included in the layout, so I added the Copper Pour Areas successfully, but the option to "Pour Copper" is missing from the Right–Click Context Menu when I select the Copper Pour Area, as well as that, the part of the Hatch/Fill Dialog giving the various patterns from a drop–down menu is also coming up totally blank!

Have I got something wrongly set, an installation fault or is there something missing from my Windows installation itself?

I am using Easy–PC Version 24.0.5, on Windows 10 Professional 22H2.

Chris Williams
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
shadders Posted - 10 Jan 2023 : 22:23:06
Hi,
Is it possible that the copper pour area is in error somewhere, such that the polygon crosses over itself somewhere, or a side/line of the polygon backs onto itself ?

Regards,
Shadders.
Chris55000 Posted - 10 Jan 2023 : 20:40:31
No, it definitely is a Copper Pour Area – the "Tool Tip" that appears when I hover the mouse over it identifies the areas as such !

Chris Williams
edrees Posted - 09 Jan 2023 : 12:00:40
Not sure why your "Pour Copper" option doesn't work. I suspect that you have created a copper outline shape and not just a copper pour area?

I believe that you have to pre-define the hatched styles before the drop down menu works, - nothing pre-defined- nothing to show in drop down menu!